Background

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm leaving in 3 days for DC then on Saturday, my team takes off for Uganda. I thought I would post what we will be doing each day, so that you all know how to pray for my team and I.

July 22- We arrive in Entebbe, Uganda and will be staying at a hotel in the area.
July 23- We will be working with the ministry My Father's House and the Royal Hope Academy. We will be spending the day just hanging out with the kids.
July 24- We drive 5 hours to Kerith's Children's House. We will be staying here with the children until the morning of the 26th. We will be having a field day with the kids. We will also feed and cook for the staff and children.
July 26- We leave Kerith's Children's Home in the afternoon and drive to Jinja to stay at the Haven. This is our day of rest.
July 27- We will have breakfast at Kerith and then split up into two teams. One team will go to Amani Baby Cottage and the second group will go to a special needs orphanage. And then later in the day, head over to  Sangaala Baby Orphanage. That night we arrive at Canaan Children's Compound. We will be here July 28th and the 29th. We will have worship, food, and a field day with the kids. At night, we will cook the kids something special.
July 30- We switch teams from July 27th and do the opposite of what we did that day.
July 31- We head to the airport to head home.

I'm not sure of internet conditions, so I'll post when I can. Thanks for all the love and support! God is at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment