Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The latest from DC

Hello from DC! Olivia and I landed in DC last night at around midnight. Other than some storm turbulence (which almost gave me a panic attack haha), we had no problems. At the hotel this morning, we found out that 3 members of our team have delayed flights and will make it to Entebbe a day late. But, I truly feel like all te problems we have had this far are because God has really GREAT and BIG things in store for us. So we are definitely going to keep praying hard and resist Satan from trying to keep us from sharing God's love. We take off for Ethiopa in a couple of hours. I'm nervous about such a long flight, but the Lord is giving me peace. I'm feeling wrapped up in all the prayers and love I know are being lifted up for me and the team. Thanks again for the support. I feel truly blessed with wonderful friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment